Breakfast Burritos Recipe
- 6 ounces breakfast sausage
- 1 (16 ounce) can ORTEGA® Refried Beans
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 8 (10 inch) burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup SARGENTO® ChefStyle Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- ORTEGA® Thick & Chunky Salsa
step 1: COOK sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring to break into pieces, for 4 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink; drain. Stir in beans; heat for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
step 2: MELT butter in medium skillet over medium heat. Add eggs; cook, stirring constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes or until eggs are of desired consistency.
step 3: TOP each tortilla evenly with sausage mixture, eggs, cheese, tomato and bell pepper; fold into burrito. Serve with salsa.