Breakfast Pizza I Recipe
- 1 pound ground breakfast sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
step 1: Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
step 2: Brown sausage and drain. Separate crescent roll dough into 8 triangles. Place in an ungreased 12 inch pizza pan with points toward the center. Press together to form a crust. Bottom of crust should be sealed and outside edge should be slightly raised. Spoon sausage over crust. Sprinkle with hash browns and top with cheddar cheese.
step 3: Beat together eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour over crust. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
step 4: Bake in preheated oven until eggs are set, about 25 to 30 minutes.