Brie and Mandarin Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup champagne
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon hot English mustard
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 mandarin oranges, peeled and segmented
- 1 (8 ounce) wheel Brie cheese, cubed
- 1 1/2 ounces macadamia nuts, chopped
step 1: In a small saucepan, whisk together the champagne, orange juice and mustards. Bring to a boil for approximately 5 minutes, or until the mixture is reduced. Taste and add more mustard to suit your taste. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
step 2: In a large bowl, toss together the salad greens, mandarin oranges, Brie and macadamias. Drizzle dressing on top and serve.