Brocco Burger Recipe
- 1 cup Mann's Broccoli Cole Slaw
- 1 cup rice, brown, cooked
- 1/3 cup kidney beans, drained
- 1/3 cup mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
step 1: Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
step 2: In a blender or food processor, combine Mann's Broccoli Cole Slaw, cooked brown rice, kidney beans, mushrooms, Parmesan cheese, egg whites and taco seasoning. Process, scraping down the sides of the work bowl once or twice with a rubber spatula, until the ingredients are finely chopped and well blended.
step 3: Form mixture into 4 equal patties and place on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Bake until patties are firm and brown at the edges, about 10 minutes. To serve, use a spatula to invert the patty so browned-side faces up. (Alternatively, patties can be pan-fried in a skillet for 3-4 minutes per side.)