Brocco Nachos Recipe
- 1 cup Mann's Broccoli Cole Slaw
- 3/4 cup Mann's Broccoli Wokly®, blanched and chopped
- 5 ounces tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, julienned
- 1/4 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup pasteurized processed cheese spread, (may substitute bottled cheese)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons guacamole
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 1/4 cup salsa
step 1: Spread out tortilla chips on 12-inch ovenproof plate or pan. Portion dabs of refried beans over chips. Sprinkle evenly with Mann's Broccoli Cole Slaw, Mann's Broccoli Wokly(R), bell pepper and corn.
step 2: Drizzle melted cheese over. Bake at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is bubbly. Dollop with sour cream, salsa and guacamole as desired. Sprinkle with cilantro.