Broccoli, Rice and Chili Beans Recipe
- 6 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice
- 2 (16 ounce) cans spicy chili beans in sauce, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli cuts, thawed and drained
- 1 cup shredded process cheese
step 1: Cook bacon in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp; drain on paper towels. Set aside.
step 2: Add remaining ingredients except cheese and bacon to skillet. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to medium.
step 3: Cover and simmer 5 minutes; remove from heat. Sprinkle with bacon and cheese. Cover and let stand about 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and cheese is melted.