Broccoli Casserole Recipe
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) packages chopped frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons lemon juice
- 12 buttery round crackers, crushed fine
- 2 tablespoons butter
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Melt 3 tablespoons butter in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Saute onion until golden.
step 3: In a 2 quart casserole dish, mix together onion, broccoli, soup, cheese, mayonnaise, eggs, garlic salt, pepper, seasoned salt, and lemon juice. Sprinkle crushed crackers over top and dot with remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
step 4: Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 45 minutes, until heated through and browned on top.