Broccoli Chicken Casserole III Recipe
- 2 cups sour cream
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package wide egg noodles, cooked
- 1 pound cooked, cubed chicken breast meat
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
step 1: Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
step 2: In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese, salt, pepper and garlic and mix together. In a large bowl, stir butter into noodles, then stir in sour cream mixture.
step 3: In a third large bowl combine the chicken, soup, olives, and broccoli and mix together; add this mixture to the noodle mixture and mix all together. Spread mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish and sprinkle with curry powder.
step 4: Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 30 minutes.