Broccoli Chicken Casserole II Recipe
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - boiled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 heads fresh broccoli , boiled and cut into pieces
- 3 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Place chicken and broccoli in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. In a medium saucepan combine cream of chicken soup, mayonnaise, curry powder and lemon juice. Bring all to a boil over low heat, stirring constantly. Pour soup mixture over chicken/broccoli mixture and top with shredded cheese.
step 3: Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.