Broccoli Rice Side Dish Recipe
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (8 ounce) jar process cheese spread
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French-fried onions
step 1: In a microwave-safe 2-qt. casserole, combine the soup, cheese spread, rice, milk and pepper. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
step 2: Stir in broccoli, onion and celery. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 12-14 minutes, rotating a half-turn once.
step 3: Sprinkle onions over the top; microwave on high for 1 minute.