Broccoli Salad V Recipe
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into florets
- ½ cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 3 large green onions, chopped
- ⅔ cup creamy salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- ¼ cup slivered almonds, toasted
- ½ cup raisins
step 1: Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
step 2: In a large bowl combine the broccoli, grapes and onions.
step 3: Whisk the creamy salad dressing and vinegar together. Toss with broccoli mixture and chill. Just before serving toss with bacon, almonds and raisins.