Broccoli Squares Recipe
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry Ranch-style dressing mix
- 1 head fresh broccoli, chopped
- 3 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking sheet.
step 2: Arrange the dinner roll dough in 4 rectangles on the baking sheet.
step 3: Bake in the preheated oven 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
step 4: In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise and dry ranch-style dressing mix. Spread evenly on the crescent rolls. Sprinkle with broccoli and tomatoes. Top with Cheddar cheese and serve.