Broccoli Turkey Bake Recipe
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 2 cups cooked, chopped turkey meat
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (7 ounce) package whole wheat crackers, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a saucepan bring 2 cups water to a boil. Add rice and stir. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
step 3: In a 9x13 inch baking dish combine turkey, broccoli, cheese and cooked rice.
step 4: In a small bowl combine crushed crackers and melted butter. Spread over rice mixture.
step 5: Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes, or until crackers are crispy.