Brown Sugar Meatloaf Recipe
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup finely crushed saltine cracker crumbs
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 5x9 inch loaf pan.
step 2: Press the brown sugar in the bottom of the prepared loaf pan and spread the ketchup over the sugar.
step 3: In a mixing bowl, mix thoroughly all remaining ingredients and shape into a loaf. Place on top of the ketchup.
step 4: Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until juices are clear.