Bruschetta with Roasted Sweet Red Peppers Recipe
- 16 ounces Italian bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) jar marinated roasted sweet red peppers
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 onion, chopped (optional)
- 3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
step 1: Preheat your oven's broiler.
step 2: Slice bread loaf into 1-inch thick portions. Brush each slice on one side with olive oil. Broil, oil-side up, until barely golden. Remove from broiler pan and cool.
step 3: In a medium bowl, mix together roasted pepper, garlic, tomato, basil, and onion. Sprinkle mixture evenly on each toast portion. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Serve immediately.