Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches Recipe
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (2 ounce) bottle hot pepper sauce
- 1 (5 ounce) bottle green hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons paprika, divided
- 1 red onion, sliced in rings
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 4 thick slices French baguette, halved
step 1: Preheat oven to Broil.
step 2: Place chicken in a foil-lined broiling pan. Pour hot pepper sauce and green hot pepper sauce over chicken, then sprinkle with paprika. Top with onion slices.
step 3: Broil for 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
step 4: Place each breast half on bottom half of sliced baguette; top with tomato, lettuce and top half of baguette to serve.