Buffalo Jack Chicken Recipe
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 ½ cups hot chicken wing sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 4 slices pepperjack cheese
step 1: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). While the oven is preheating, place the chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish. Cover with hot wing sauce, and allow to marinate at room temperature until the oven is hot.
step 2: Bake the chicken in the sauce for 20 minutes. Open the oven, and place the red and yellow bell pepper strips on top of the chicken. Place slices of cheese over the peppers and chicken. Bake for an additional 15 minutes. The chicken juices should run clear, and the center no longer pink.