Bun Bars Recipe
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 2 ½ cups creamy peanut butter
- ⅔ cup milk
- 1 cup butter
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 pounds confectioners' sugar
- 3 cups salted peanuts
step 1: Melt butterscotch and chocolate chips and peanut butter until smooth on low to medium heat. Spread half of mixture into the bottom of 9 x 13 inch pan. Chill until hard in freezer.
step 2: Melt butter, add instant pudding and milk, boil one minute. Add confectioners' sugar and mix well. It will look funny, but it will mix together.
step 3: Put on top of chocolate layer. Chill in the freezer until hard.
step 4: Add peanuts to rest of chocolate mixture and spread on top of vanilla layer. Chill in freezer 1 hour until set. Keep in refrigerator until served.