Burritos Grande Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1 (1.5 ounce) package ORTEGA® Burrito Seasoning Mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can ORTEGA® Refried Beans, warmed
- 6 (10 inch) burrito-size flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup ORTEGA® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 3/4 cup SARGENTO® Fancy Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
step 1: BROWN beef; drain. Stir in water and seasoning mix. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture thickens.
step 2: SPREAD about 1/4 cup beans on each tortilla. Top with 1/3 cup beef mixture, 2 tablespoons salsa and 2 tablespoons cheese; fold into burritos. Top with additional salsa, if desired.