Butterflied Curry Turkey Tenderloins Recipe
- 1 pound turkey tenderloins
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
step 1: Butterfly tenderloins by cutting each tenderloin lengthwise, being careful not to cut through opposite side. Between two sheets of wax paper gently flatten the butterflied tenderloin using the smooth side of a meat tenderizer.
step 2: In a self-closing plastic bag, combine oil, juice, onion, curry, rind, garlic powder, salt, cumin, cinnamon, pepper and tenderloins. Close bag and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
step 3: On an outdoor charcoal grill, cook tenderloins 5 to 6 minutes per side.