Butterscotch Fudge Recipe
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (11 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1/2 (11 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon butter flavored extract
- 1 teaspoon rum flavored extract
step 1: In a medium sauce pan over medium heat, combine condensed milk, butterscotch chips and white chocolate chips. Stir constantly until melted and smooth. Remove from heat and stir in butter and rum flavorings. Pour into a 9x13 inch dish, cover and refrigerate until firm, 30 minutes. Cut and serve.