Butterscotch Gingerbread Cookies Recipe
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup light molasses
- 1 (11 ounce) package NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
step 1: PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
step 2: COMBINE flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and salt in small bowl.
step 3: BEAT butter, sugar, egg and molasses in large mixer bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in flour mixture until well blended. Stir in morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
step 4: BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.