Butterscotch Pie III Recipe
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 (1.3 ounce) envelope whipped topping mix
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 ¾ cups milk
- 1 ¼ cups gingersnap cookie crumbs
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup butter, melted
step 1: To Make Crust: In a medium bowl, combine crumbs and sugar. Mix in butter. Press firmly onto the bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie pan. Chill for 1 hour.
step 2: To Make Filling: In a mixing bowl, combine pudding mix, whipped topping mix, sugar, spice and milk. Beat slowly at low speed until blended, then beat at high speed for about 4 minutes until mixture thickens. Spoon into prepared crust. Cover and refrigerate pie for 3 hours.