Cabbage and Kielbasa Recipe
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 1 head savoy cabbage, shredded
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced potatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds kielbasa sausage
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup water
step 1: Saute margarine and onions in a large skillet until the onions are soft.
step 2: Stir cabbage and potatoes into the skillet and saute until the cabbage becomes wilted. Place the kielbasa, wine vinegar, salt and pepper into the skillet. Cook kielbasa covered over a low heat, stirring occasionally until cooked through. Pour the water into the pan, cover and cook another 10 minutes before serving.