Cajun Chicken Club Recipe
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup creamy Parmesan salad dressing
- 4 sandwich rolls, split and toasted
- 8 slices tomato
- 8 bacon strips, cooked
step 1: Flatten the chicken to 3/8-in. thickness; sprinkle with Cajun seasoning.
step 2: In a skillet, cook chicken in oil for 5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Place cheese over chicken. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 1 minute or until cheese begins to melt.
step 3: Spread dressing over both halves of rolls. Layer bottom halves with two slices of tomato, chicken and two strips of bacon; replace tops.