California Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups Mann's California Stir Fry
- 8 ounces pineapple, chunks, unsweetened, drained
- rice, cooked
step 1: In a small bowl, combine soy, sugar, cider vinegar, ketchup, ginger; set aside.
step 2: In a large skillet or wok, stir fry chicken and garlic in oil for 6-7 minutes until chicken is no longer pink. Add Mann's California Stir Fry and stir fry for 3-4 minutes or until crisp tender. Stir in pineapple and soy sauce mixture; heat through. Serve over white rice.