California Party Spread Recipe
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Town House® Crackers
step 1: Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
step 2: Combine all ingredients except crackers in a medium bowl. Place in a shallow baking dish.
step 3: Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned. Serve with Town House(R) Crackers.