California Salad Bowl Recipe
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 head romaine lettuce- rinsed, dried and torn into bite sized pieces
- 3 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 (2.25 ounce) can pitted green olives
- 1 cup coarsely crushed corn chips
step 1: In a blender or food processor, mix avocado, lemon juice, mayonnaise, hot pepper sauce, olive oil, garlic, and salt. Process until smooth.
step 2: In a large bowl, toss together romaine lettuce, Cheddar cheese, tomatoes, green onions, green olives, and corn chips. Toss with the avocado dressing mixture just before serving.