Campfire Potatoes Recipe
- 5 potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 6 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
step 1: Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
step 2: On a piece of heavy foil approximately 20x20 inches, place the potatoes and onion. Dot with butter.
step 3: In a medium bowl, mix Cheddar cheese, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Sprinkle the mixture over the potatoes.
step 4: Fold edges of foil. Cover potatoes with chicken broth.
step 5: Seal foil tightly and place on the prepared grill. Cook 35 to 40 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.