Candy Bar Pie II Recipe
- 1 (9 inch) pie crust, baked
- 5 (2.16 ounce) bars chocolate-coated caramel-peanut nougat candy
- ½ cup white sugar
- 4 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- ⅔ cup semisweet chocolate chips
step 1: Cut candy bars in half lengthwise, then into 1/4 inch pieces. Place candy pieces over bottom of pie crust.
step 2: In a small bowl, combine sugar and cream cheese; beat until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add sour cream and peanut butter; beat until mixture is smooth. Pour filling over candy pieces.
step 3: Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 30 to 40 minutes.
step 4: In a small saucepan, heat whipping cream until very warm. Remove from heat, and stir in chocolate chips until smooth. Spread over top of pie. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours before serving.