Candy Strawberries Recipe
- 2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry flavored Jell-O®
- 1 cup ground pecans
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (2.25 ounce) jar red decorator sugar
- 5 drops green food coloring
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
step 1: Combine gelatin, pecans, and coconut. Stir in milk and vanilla; mix well. Chill one hour.
step 2: Shape into strawberries. Roll in red sugar; tint sliced almonds with green food coloring and insert in top of "berries" to form leaves.