Cantaloupe Pie II Recipe
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell, baked
- 1 (6 ounce) package peach flavored Jell-O® mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups cantaloupe
step 1: Prepare gelatin according to directions on package. Allow to cool until the consistency of thick syrup.
step 2: In a small mixing bowl, whip cream cheese until fluffy. Mix in confectioners' sugar, then beat in whipped topping. Spread mixture into bottom of pastry shell.
step 3: Stir cantaloupe into gelatin, then pour mixture over cream cheese layer in pastry shell. Chill until thoroughly set.