Cantaloupe Salad Recipe
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 bananas, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cantaloupe, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- ½ cup poppy seed salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
step 1: Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
step 2: In a large bowl, toss bananas in the lemon juice. Mix in the cantaloupe and grapes. Just prior to serving, toss with the poppy seed dressing. Garnish with bacon and green onions, and serve.