Cappuccino in a Jar Recipe
- 2/3 cup instant coffee granules
- 1 cup powdered non-dairy creamer
- 1 cup powdered chocolate drink mix
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
step 1: Have ready 2 (12 ounce) canning jars. Put the instant coffee into a food processor, and process to a fine powder. If you don't have a food processor, put it into a large plastic bag, and crush with a rolling pin.
step 2: In a large bowl, combine creamer, chocolate mix, instant coffee, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Stir together until well mixed. Spoon into 2 - 12 ounce jars.
step 3: Attach a note to each jar that reads: Cappuccino: Mix 3 tablespoons of powder with 6 fluid ounces hot water.