Caramelized Peaches With Mango Coulis Recipe
- 1 (11.5 fl oz) can Mango KERNS® from LIBBY'S® All Nectar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 large yellow peaches, halved and pitted
- 4 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 4 sprigs fresh mint (optional)
step 1: PREHEAT broiler. Line baking sheet with foil.
step 2: COMBINE nectar, cornstarch and nutmeg in a small saucepan; stir until cornstarch is dissolved. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently for 6 to 8 minutes, or until mixture just reaches a boil. Remove from heat.
step 3: PLACE peach halves cut side up on prepared baking sheet; sprinkle sugar evenly over peach halves. Broil for 5 to 6 minutes or until sugar is caramelized and golden. Transfer to wire rack to cool slightly.
step 4: TO SERVE, place about 1/4 cup mango coulis on each serving plate. Top with one peach half, caramelized side up. Garnish with mint.