Caribbean Turkey Burgers with Tropical Salsa Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well-drained and divided
- 2 tablespoons green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
- TROPICAL SALSA:
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple or chopped mango
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper, very finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 4 hamburger buns
step 1: Lightly mix together turkey, 1/3 cup crushed pineapple and next three ingredients. Shape mixture into four burgers.
step 2: Mix together all Tropical Salsa ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
step 3: Grill burgers over medium heat or in nonstick skillet for 5-6 minutes per side or until done. (165 degrees F internal temperature). Place on hamburger rolls. Top with Tropical Salsa and lettuce.