Caribbean Turkey Recipe
- 2 tablespoons Knott's Berry Farm® Peach Preserves
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 teaspoon La Choy® light or regular soy sauce
- PAM® No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 3/4 pounds boneless turkey breast tenderloins, rinsed and patted dry
step 1: Preheat broiler or preheat grill to medium heat.
step 2: In food processor or blender, combine all ingredients except cooking spray and tenderloins.
step 3: Coat a broiler rack and pan or grill rack with cooking spray. Arrange tenderloins on rack and spoon 1/3 of the puree evenly over the tenderloins. Broil or grill 6 minutes. Turn over; brush with 1/3 of the puree and return to broiler or grill for about 5 minutes. Brush with remaining puree and broil for another 4 to 5 minutes until turkey is no longer pink in center.