Cauliflower Casserole Recipe
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Bring 2 inches of water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add cauliflower, cover, and cook for about 10 minutes. Drain, and place in a 2 quart casserole dish.
step 3: In a small bowl mix together butter, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, salt, and red pepper flakes. Sprinkle mixture over cauliflower, and top with Cheddar cheese.
step 4: Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.