Cauliflower Cheese Soup II Recipe
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 1 1/2 pounds potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 (4.5 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1 1/2 pounds diced cooked ham
- 2 pounds processed cheese, cubed
step 1: In a large pot, combine cauliflower and potatoes with just enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until tender but not mushy, 10 to 15 minutes.
step 2: Drain off about 1/4 of the water. Stir in mushrooms, onion, ham and cheese. Cook, stirring, until cheese is melted and mixture is heated through, about 10 minutes.