Cavatelli, Broccoli and Mushrooms Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package cavatelli pasta
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- ½ cup butter
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
step 3: Place broccoli in a microwave safe dish with about 3 tablespoons of water. Microwave for 3 minutes, or until tender.
step 4: Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic and mushrooms until garlic becomes aromatic. Combine with pasta, broccoli and Parmesan cheese; transfer to a 2 quart baking dish.
step 5: Cover and bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes, or until heated throughout.