Celery Chicken a la Koch Recipe
- 3 cups cooked egg noodles
- 4 cups chopped chicken breast meat
- 4 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 3 (12 fluid ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 5 cups crushed potato chips
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a large mixing bowl combine the noodles, chicken meat, soup, 2 cans of the milk and celery. Mix well and spread mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
step 3: Pour the remaining can of milk over all; do not mix in. Then top all with potato chip crumbs.
step 4: Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50 minutes. Serve hot.