Charlotte's Tortellini Salad Recipe
- 16 ounces cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 small red onion, julienned
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 boneless chicken breast half, cooked and sliced into thin strips
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest, minced
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons ground walnuts
- 1 tablespoon honey
step 1: Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and cool under cold water. Refrigerate until chilled.
step 2: Prepare the dressing in a small bowl by whisking together the olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, walnuts, and honey. Refrigerate until chilled.
step 3: In a salad bowl, combine pasta, peppers, red onion, olives, and chicken. Add lemon dressing and feta cheese, toss and serve.