Cheater's Enchiladas Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 12 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (20 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 18 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 (2 ounce) can chopped black olives
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a small bowl, combine the sour cream and 3/4 of the cheese.
step 3: Into a 9x13 inch pan, pour a small amount of enchilada sauce to coat bottom of pan. Layer 6 tortillas on bottom of pan. Layer half of the cheese-sour cream mixture and 1/3 of the olives over the tortillas. Repeat this layer once more. Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over the final layer of tortillas.
step 4: Bake for 20 minutes. Cut into squares and serve.