Cheddar Beef Pull-A-Part Bread Recipe
- 2 (11 ounce) packages STOUFFER'S® frozen Creamed Chipped Beef, defrosted
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons CROSSE & BLACKWELL® Worcestershire Sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (1 pound) loaf unsliced Italian bread
step 1: COMBINE Creamed Chipped Beef, 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, water chestnuts, green onion, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, pepper sauce and salt in large bowl. Slice bread three times vertically and approximately every 1 1/2 inches horizontally to within 1/4' of bottom crust. Bread will have a 'checkerboard' appearance.
step 2: STUFF all cuts in bread with Creamed Chipped Beef mixture. Wrap bread in aluminum foil, keeping top exposed. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of stuffed bread.
step 3: BAKE in preheated 400 degrees F. oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until bread is browned and crispy.