Cheddar Potato Soup Recipe
- 1 (11.5 ounce) package STOUFFER'S® frozen Potatoes Au Gratin
- 1 (10 ounce) packet STOUFFER'S® frozen Welsh Rarebit, defrosted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
step 1: COMBINE Potatoes au Gratin, Welsh Rarebit, milk, green onion and pepper in medium saucepan. Heat, stirring constantly, over medium heat until soup begins to simmer.
step 2: REMOVE from heat; add Cheddar cheese, stirring until melted.