Cheddar Zucchini Wedges Recipe
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 1/2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped almonds, toasted
step 1: In a skillet, saute onion in butter until tender.
step 2: In a bowl, combine the biscuit mix, parsley, basil, thyme and onion mixture. Stir in eggs and milk just until combined. Fold in the zucchini, cheese and almonds.
step 3: Transfer to a greased 9-in. round baking pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cut into wedges.