Cheese-Garlic Biscuits (lighter recipe) Recipe
- 2 cups Reduced Fat Bisquick®
- 2/3 cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Butter-flavored cooking spray, (if desired)
step 1: Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
step 2: Mix Bisquick, milk, cheese and garlic powder to make a soft dough. Beat vigorously 30 seconds. Drop dough by 10 to 12 spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
step 3: Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Spray warm biscuits with cooking spray before removing from cookie sheet. Serve warm.