Cheese Ball II Recipe
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can mushrooms, drained and chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) jar dried beef, chopped
- 3 teaspoons monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- 2 cups chopped pecans
step 1: Mix together the cream cheese, olives, mushrooms, green onions, dried beef and monosodium glutamate.
step 2: Form into a ball and roll in the pecans. Refrigerate over night before serving.