Cheese and Artichoke Fondue Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups diced processed American cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, drained and diced
step 1: Mix American cheese, milk, Worcestershire sauce, flour and mustard in a 3-quart saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted.
step 2: Stir in Cheddar cheese until melted. Stir in artichoke hearts and bell peppers.
step 3: Transfer cheese mixture to fondue pot. Keep warm over low flame. Serve with dippers.