Cheesecake Cookie Cups Recipe
- 12 pieces NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup NESTLE® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
step 1: PREHEAT oven to 325 degrees F. Paper-line 12 muffin cups.
step 2: PLACE one piece of cookie dough in each muffin cup.
step 3: BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
step 4: BEAT cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla extract in medium bowl until smooth. Pour about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.
step 5: BAKE for additional 15 to 18 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate for 1 hour.